Friday 18 January 2013

An 80s Arcade Style Transformation for Truman Brewery, Brick Lane




During a freezing cold Saturday evening, I popped down to Brick Lane to visit Rough Trade Records, and was greeted by an array of 80’s arcade style props in the Truman Brewery! The pixellated installation, which was only there for the duration of 11-13 January, was created by the sculpture Aden Hynes to promote the Disney film Wreck-It Ralph. Sadly I didn’t have my camera with me! Ahhhhh! But I couldn’t resist snapping away on my phone anyway. Here are some of the images of Hynes sculptures, and also of the regular sights you can find at the Truman Brewary.








































http://www.roughtrade.com/


All photographs © Samantha Edgley. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment